Rock Ur Heart Out is a leadership program for young people interested in developing their own self-expression in the world through music, community and contribution
We Promote and Support:
- Discovery of a youth’s self-expression by examining core values and issues which are important to them.
- Overcoming the obstacles and boundaries that limit their full self-expression.
- Collaborating through open dialogue to find a common issue to express and transform in the world through music and special events.
- Introducing youth to the importance working together to develop events in the community.
- Adult mentors support youth in sharing their messages to local and global audiences.
- Bringing one’s individual expression to the planning, promoting and production of fundraising events.